Lawyers in Pennsylvania
Criminal Defense | Personal Injury
At the Law Offices of John E. Kusturiss Jr., in Media, we bring more than three decades of legal experience to people in eastern Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Attorney John E. Kusturiss Jr., is known and respected in the legal community for his hard work and determination. When you hire attorney Kusturiss to protect your rights, we will use our experience, skill, knowledge and resources to find innovative and effective ways to get the outcome you want. We are tireless in our efforts to protect your rights and your future.
We handle all matters related to:
CRIMINAL DEFENSE OVERVIEW
- Drug Offenses – We provide comprehensive criminal defense counsel to people who have been charged with violating state or federal drug laws.
- White Collar Crime – Under investigation for or have been charged with a white-collar crime, you want an experienced lawyer to protect your rights and your reputation.
- Violent Crimes – When you have been charged with a crime involving allegations of violence, the stakes immediately become high.
- Computer / Internet Crimes – We aggressively protect the rights of people charged with felonies or misdemeanors involving use of a computer or the Internet.
- Child Pornography – Aggressively defend people charged with crimes involving child pornography, representing individuals in state or federal prosecutions.
- DUI / DWI – If you have been charged with operating a vehicle while under the influence of alcohol or drugs, you want an experienced and aggressive lawyer to protect your constitutional rights.
- Juvenile Crimes – If you are under the age of 18 and have run into problems with the law, or if your minor child faces criminal prosecution, you want an experienced and aggressive attorney to help you get the outcome you want.
- Theft Crimes – When you face investigation or prosecution for a theft offense, you want an experienced and aggressive lawyer to protect your constitutional rights.
- Sex Crimes – If you have been charged with or are under investigation for a sex crime, you need to take immediate action to protect your reputation and your rights.
- DUI Sentencing Guidelines – You need to be aware of the new sentencing guidelines. The penalties can vary significantly, based on whether this is your first offense or a repeat offense, as well as on the level of alcohol in your blood.
- ARD – You may be eligible for a diversionary program known as Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition, or ARD.
- Civil Rights – Civil rights violations involve the use or threat of force such as when the police physically abuse you or threaten to physically abuse you.
PERSONAL INJURY OVERVIEW
- Uninsured Motorist – The laws in Pennsylvania require every driver to have a minimal level of insurance on a vehicle so that injuries to others, as well as property damage, can be covered.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents – The consequences of a motor vehicle crash can be devastating and can affect your life for months or years.
- Medical Malpractice – We handle all matters related to personal injury claims based on medical malpractice or negligence.
- Tractor-Trailer Accidents – With the sheer number of 18-wheelers and other commercial trucks on the road, accidents are inevitable.
- Slip and Fall – In the state of Pennsylvania, the owner of residential or commercial property has a duty to maintain the premises in a manner that minimizes the risk of injury to visitors.
- Motorcycle Accidents – We handle all types of injury claims arising out of motorcycle accidents, including those involving serious and catastrophic losses.
- Bicycle Accidents – When you have been hurt on a bicycle because of the carelessness or negligence of a motorist, you want an experienced and knowledgeable lawyer to protect your interests.
- Animal Attacks – If you or a loved one have been hurt in an incident involving someone else’s pet or domesticated animal, you want an experienced lawyer to protect your rights.
- Wrongful Death – We handle all matters related to wrongful death lawsuits.
- Workers’ Compensation – We offer full-service legal counsel to people who have sustained an injury in the workplace.
CONTACT OUR OFFICE
We provide a free initial consultation in all criminal matters. To set up a private meeting with an experienced Pennsylvania drug crimes defense lawyer, contact us online or call us at (610) 565-0240. Evening and weekend meetings can be arranged upon request. We welcome Visa, MasterCard and Discover, including debit cards.