Medical Malpractice Attorneys in Delaware County
Doctor or Nurse Errors | Surgical Mistakes | Failure to Diagnose or Misdiagnosis | Failure to Provide Accepted Standard of Care | Prescription or Pharmaceutical Errors
When you have suffered an injury or are ill and you seek medical treatment, you expect that, at a minimum, your condition will not worsen because of errors or mistakes made by physicians, nurses or other medical personnel. When you incur losses because of medical negligence or the wrongful acts of a health care provider, you want an experienced lawyer to protect your interests.
At the Law Offices of John E. Kusturiss Jr., in Media, we bring more than 30 years of experience to individuals across eastern Pennsylvania and New Jersey who have sustained a personal injury because of negligence or carelessness by a medical professional.We will work hard to help you pursue full and fair compensation for all your losses. Because of our extensive skill, knowledge,experience and resources, we know when to take your case to trial and when to use other methods of dispute resolution to maximize your recovery. We have obtained million-dollar awards for several clients.
Our Pennsylvania Medical Negligence Practice
Attorney John E. Kusturiss Jr. handles all matters related to personal injury claims based on medical malpractice or negligence, including:
- Failure to diagnose or misdiagnosis, caused by misreading or interpreting of symptoms, tests or charts, or by failing to perform or order necessary testing
- Surgical errors, such as operating on the wrong body part, performing the wrong type of surgery, failing to use due care during the course of surgery, or leaving surgical tools or other objects in a body cavity
- Prescription or medication mistakes, from prescribing the wrong drug or dose to administering the incorrect medication or dosage to a patient
- Anesthesia errors, including failing to conduct proper presurgical screening or work-ups
- General negligence in care, such as failing to properly monitor a patient, failing to take necessary security measures or engaging in conduct that leads to dehydration or malnutrition
We handle medical malpractice claims involving any type of health care facility, from a medical or dental practice to a nursing home. We take cases involving negligence by doctors or physicians, nurses, dentists, technicians and other hospital staff.
We understand the complex issues that arise in medical malpractice claims. We have substantial knowledge of medical terms and procedures, but also work with well-regarded medical experts to prepare and present clear and compelling arguments to support your claims.
Contact the Law Offices of John E. Kusturiss Jr.
We provide a free initial consultation to potential personal injury clients. To set up an appointment with an experienced Pennsylvania medical malpractice attorney, contact us online or call us at (610) 565-0240. We offer evening and weekend meetings upon request.