Media, PA Criminal Defense Lawyer
DUI / DWI | Domestic Violence | Traffic Offenses | Child Pornography | Drug Crimes | Assault and Battery | Murder | Theft Crimes | Violation of Probation
If you are looking at this page, chances are you or someone you love is in trouble. You need an attorney with experience in the practice of criminal law. Not all attorneys practice criminal law. Not all attorneys who practice criminal law handle complex cases or will follow through with a trial. With more than 30 years criminal experience, we handle the complex cases and will take your case to trial if needed.
Kusturiss Law, with offices in Media, Delaware County, Pennsylvania, is a former assistant district attorney who has handled hundreds of criminal cases throughout eastern Pennsylvania and New Jersey. We understand firsthand how the state prepares and argues criminal matters. We know how to evaluate the evidence and can anticipate the prosecutor’s strategies to determine whether your interests will be best be served by negotiating a plea agreement or fighting your charges in court. We make sure we are on top of the law so we are up-to-date on changes which could affect the outcome of your case. From the district court level through the appellate courts, we know how the charges and penalties imposed can affect your life.
When it comes to criminal charges, don’t gamble with your legal representation, hire an experienced attorney. With more than 30 years of experience, we know the court system inside and out. Our number one priority is to provide you with the best legal representation possible. You can feel confident knowing that we have the knowledge to handle your case and the experience to back it up. Call us today at (610) 565-0240 and make an appointment for a free consultation. We serve Media, Springfield, Chester, Upper Darby, Ridley Park, Newtown Square, & Havertown, PA.
Our Criminal Defense Practice
We provide comprehensive defense counsel to people under investigation for or charged with a felony or misdemeanor. We handle the defense against all types of criminal charges, including:
- Drug offenses, including possession, sale or trafficking, and manufacture or distribution
- White collar crime, such as fraud, embezzlement, money laundering, forgery and identity theft
- Violent crimes, from simple assault and murder/homicide to domestic violence, kidnapping or weapons violations
- Computer and Internet crimes, including identity theft, destruction of property, hacking and cyber-stalking
- Child pornography crimes
- DUI / DWI, from the administrative hearing regarding the suspension or revocation of driving privileges to the criminal proceeding to establish guilt or innocence, and potential penalties
- Juvenile crimes, from delinquency offenses such as truancy to theft, alcohol, drug, assault or sex crimes
- Theft offenses, including burglary, robbery, grand or petty larceny, shoplifting, auto theft, forgery or receiving stolen property
- Sex offenses, such as rape, solicitation, child molestation, sexual assault and Internet sex crimes
- DUI Sentencing Guidelines
- Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition (ARD)
- Civil Rights
Because attorney Kusturiss has worked in the district attorney’s office, he knows that prosecutors will customarily take an aggressive approach with you, seeking to intimidate or confuse you so that they can get a guilty plea or a conviction. When you hire us, we will conduct a thorough investigation of the facts and circumstances surrounding your arrest, looking to make certain your constitutional rights were protected. We will examine whether law enforcement officers had probable cause to conduct a search, seizure or arrest, and whether you were properly advised of your Miranda rights if taken into custody.
CONTACT OUR OFFICE
To schedule an appointment with an experienced Delaware County criminal defense attorney, contact us online or call us at (610) 565-0240. Your first consultation is free of charge. We are available evenings and weekends upon request. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover, including debit cards.