Who’s Responsible When You’re Injured on Someone Else’s Property?

Who’s Responsible When You’re Injured on Someone Else’s Property?

Providing Personal Injury Counsel and Assistance in Pennsylvania More than 30 Years

When a vehicle hits yours and injuries result, you know you can probably turn to the other driver’s insurance company or your own for compensation. You also know that, if a driver injures you, police will arrive and begin the process of proving negligence.

What happens, though, when you’re injured at someone’s home, in an apartment building, at a store or on public property? Who, if anyone, is responsible and who can ensure your rights are protected and the compensation you are owed is paid?

Personal injury attorneys John E. Kusturiss, Jr. and Alyssa Kusturiss Poole of The Law Offices of John E. Kusturiss, Jr. in Media, Pennsylvania have more than three decades of experience pursuing the compensation individuals need and deserve following a premises liability accident in the Philadelphia area.

Our experience can “tip the scale” between proving and failing to prove cause and negligence and between a smaller and largest-possible financial resolution following a dangerous property claim.

We work with a network of seasoned investigators who can gather crucial information. Did the property owner know of the dangerous condition? Have others been injured due to the condition?

We also work with medical experts and other professionals to fully document the cause and extent of injuries, and we draw on our experience handling hundreds of trials to obtain the maximum compensation we know each injured client needs following premises liability injuries due to:

  • Inadequate lighting or security
  • Uneven surfaces and sidewalks
  • Dangerous parking lots
  • Ice and snow
  • Spills
  • Falling objects
  • Dangerous stairwells
  • Other dangerous conditions

At The Law Offices of John E. Kusturiss, Jr. our consultations are free and we are available at any time to discuss your accident and answer your questions. To contact our office, call (610) 565-0240.

Our Practice Focus