Who pays the bills after an accident?

Who pays the bills after an accident?

If you or someone you love has been involved in an automobile accident you probably have a million worries running through your head.  What will be the extent of the injuries; Will I recover; How much time from work will I miss; Who is going to be responsible for all of the bills?

First and most importantly get to the hospital and/or your Family Doctor and get checked out!  Do not ignore any injuries and hope that they will get better on their own… get to a health care provider and get them checked out.

Next, contact your insurance carrier to put them on notice that the accident occurred.

Most importantly contact an attorney!  Your attorney will make sure the the proper paperwork is in place to enable you to recover your medical bills and wage loss which are paid by your automobile insurance company.   If you do not own a car there are other rules that apply to get these bills paid.  Your attorney will know what they are.   Your attorney will also make sure that the insurance carrier for the striking vehicle is put on notice thereby enabling you to collect for your pain and suffering as well as any other expenses the accident has caused.

It can not be stressed enough that hiring the right attorney early on can make all the difference in a personal injury claim.  Don’t put your life in the hands of just anymore – contact an Experienced Attorney at the Law Office of John E. Kusturiss, Jr., P.L.L.C. today!

Speak Your Mind


Our Practice Focus