Relocation after Divorce

Pennsylvania Relocation After Divorce

Move-Aways | Job Transfers | Custodial or Noncustodial Parents

Your divorce was painful, and you found it difficult to work out custody and visitation arrangements that were in the best interests of your children and that also allowed you to play a meaningful role in their growth and development. But you did it and the relationship was working well. Now, everything has changed. Maybe you got a job offer in another part of the state or your ex-spouse decided to move back to her hometown to be closer to friends and family. What are your rights? What steps do you have to take to get the outcome you want? The lawyers at the Law Offices of John E. Kusturiss Jr. can help.

At the Law Offices of John E. Kusturiss Jr., we have represented men and women throughout eastern Pennsylvania and New Jersey for more than 30 years. We built our successful practice on a commitment to personal service and attention. At our office, we recognize that every divorce is unique and will take the time to learn the details of your situation so that we can take the right steps to get the outcome you want. Attorney Alyssa K. Poole oversees our divorce and family law practice, working with men and women at any stage of a divorce, from the initial filing through post-judgment requests for modification or enforcement.

To learn the ways we can help, contact our office by e-mail or call us at (610) 565-0240.

Working with Custodial and Noncustodial Parents in Relocation Cases

We represent men or women in legal proceedings involving requests to relocate subsequent to a divorce. We will help you take the steps necessary to obtain permission from the court to move away, or we can help you challenge your ex-spouse’s efforts to relocate and take your children.

When you hire us, we will take the time to fully assess your situation as well as your goals. Because of our experience, we can often identify innovative approaches that allow you and your ex-spouse to meet your goals while promoting the best interests of your children. We will carefully gather and evaluate all relevant evidence in your case, and will prepare and file all documentation required by the court. We will also be your voice in all hearings or proceedings.

Contact Us

To set up a private meeting with an experienced Delaware County divorce lawyer, contact us by e-mail or call us at (610) 565-0240. Your first appointment is at a reduced rate. We will meet with you evenings or weekends upon request. We take Visa, MasterCard and Discover, including debit cards.

Our Practice Focus