Child Custody

Media, PA Child Custody Lawyer

Child Custody | Visitation | Parenting Plans | Temporary Orders | Modification and Enforcement | Relocations and Move-Aways in Delaware County

If you are contemplating filing for divorce or are already a party to a divorce proceeding, and there are minor children involved,you will have significant concerns about child custody and visitation. As a parent, you want what is best for your child. At the same time, you want to establish and maintain a strong bond with that child. With the difficult emotions that come with divorce and child custody disagreements, you can find it difficult to know how to best protect everyone’s interests. You want an experienced lawyer
to guide you through the process.

At the Law Offices of John E. Kusturiss Jr., in Media, we offer more than three decades of experience to people throughout eastern Pennsylvania and New Jersey who are involved in family law disputes, including custody or visitation matters. Because of our experience, we can often identify innovative strategies to help you get the outcome you want. We are experienced trial attorneys and know how to protect your rights before a judge and jury. We can also help you use more cooperative means to settle your differences, including negotiated settlements that allow you to maintain a positive relationship with your ex-spouse.

To set up a confidential consultation, contact our office onlineor call us at (610) 565-0240 to set up an appointment.

Our Child Custody and Visitation Practice

Attorney Alyssa K. Poole will help you formulate and implement custody and visitation plans that are in the best interests of your minor children. At the same time, we will work hard to put measures in place that allow you to play a meaningful role in their growth and development. When developing custody and visitation arrangements, we will always give consideration to your children’s medical, educational, religious and other special needs.

We handle custody and visitation matters at any stage of a divorce, whether you need to seek a temporary order until your divorce is final, or you need assistance with proceedings to modify or enforce the terms of a final divorce decree. We work closely with custodial and noncustodial parents in situations in which custody or visitation orders need to be amended as a result of changes in the health, employment or location of one of the parents.

Contact Our Office

We provide a reduced-rate consultation to anyone involved in a child custody or visitation dispute. To schedule an appointment with an experienced divorce attorney, contact us online or call us at (610) 565-0240. We are available to meet with you evenings or weekends upon request, and we accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover, including debit cards.

Our Practice Focus